Nevisense 3.0 is the most important update so far to the Nevisense melanoma detection product. It is now more streamlined, efficient and user friendly.
Key Updates in Nevisense 3.0
Nevisense 3.0 is the third generation of the Nevisense system for early melanoma detection. Nevisense, an AI-based point-of-care system for the non-invasive evaluation of atypical pigmented lesions. It is the only FDA approved technology available for early melanoma detection in the US.
The new features include
- Streamlined and more efficient workflow to examine atypical pigmented lesions
- Nevisense 3.0 provides a more streamlined workflow, with enhanced usability.
- Improved performance
- The number of atypical pigmented skin lesions that can be examined on one patient session has increased from 10 to up to 20
- When the updated Nevisense 3.0 was applied on the pivotal study dataset, the overall accuracy was improved. Sensitivity remained at a high level at 97%, while specificity increased from 34% to 38%. In addition, the Negative Predictive Value increased from 98% to 99%.
- User Friendly
- Increased efficiency in clinical practice workflow.